The Shella bag is handcrafted in Europe from natural materials and showcases artisanal techniques. Tightly woven reed from Portugal is embellished with seashells, gathered from the Atlantic Galician coast in Spain, and embroidered into flower shapes by a third-generation necklace maker. The interior base is lined with Spanish leather, while the exterior is further enhanced with golden feet and a leather clasp. In addition to woven handles, a removable red leather shoulder strap provides a vibrant alternative way to carry. The mini option is perfect for a night out on a vacation.
- Dimensions: 6"h x 6.7"w x 4.25"d approx.
- Handle drop: 2.7" approx.
- Detachable strap: 37.5"l
- Expect slight variation due to this product being handmade from natural materials.
- Reed, Seashells, Leather, Brass
- Store in accompanying dust bag when not in use.
- Made in Spain